SAP Business Analytics Day 2020
FULL REMOTE EDITION !
Join us on Tuesday November 24th, 2020 at our annual element61 SAP Business Analytics & Performance Management event focusing on delivering the most appropriate future proof Business Intelligence, Performance Management and data warehouse projects for your SAP landscape using SAP’s innovative Business Analytics solution portfolio.
Given the circumstances, we will be hosting the event through a virtual event platform. Sit back & enjoy the event from the comfort of your home: we look forward to meeting you on November 24th!
With over 140 participants year after year, this is the most business focused event to understand which SAP Business Analytics solutions will fulfil your current and future reporting requirements.
Whether you are an existing user or new to SAP Business Analytics you will be able to learn from best practices and discover what the SAP Analytics portfolio can offer today and what to expect in the years ahead in an on-premise, cloud or even hybrid world.
This year’s edition will be completely virtual. We will start with the following two keynotes:
- KEY1. The Importance of a Modern Intelligent Data Driven strategy for organizations in a challenging world where decision windows are shrinking
- KEY2. Building a Modern Data Platform in a (Hybrid) SAP world
Following the common SAP Business Analytics Strategy and modern data platform keynote sessions you will have the choice to attend our planned Business and/or Technical track sessions.
- BUS1. Watch our deep dive SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) demo enabling users to Analyze and Plan relevant business data with ease and confidence.
- BUS2. Learn everything you want to know about S/4HANA Group Reporting, SAP’s future proof Consolidation solution.
- BUS3. Discover how SAP Group Reporting Data Collection (GRDC) can help organizations to collect additional information to cover the full requirements of your Group Reporting process.
- TECH1. Discover the power of (cloud-based) data warehousing and learn how both traditional robust and ICT governed BW/4HANA Data Warehousing can co-exist with more business driven SAP data warehouse cloud solutions.
- TECH2. Understand how SAP Data Intelligence can deliver data intelligence with integrated AI and learn how to connect to your siloed data assets and transform them into critical business insights.
- TECH3. Discover SAC and BW/4HANA best practices to report and plan in real-time on S/4HANA and SAP ECC.
Have you missed the event?
Have you missed the event or do you want to review some particular sessions. You can review all presentations on our event platform.