Microsoft Business Analytics Day 2018
Join us on March 8 th, 2018 at our annual element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Day focusing on delivering business insights using the Microsoft portfolio.
Learn how Microsoft solutions can cover your reporting, analysis & dashboarding needs if you are new to Microsoft BI or discover the new & exciting new features of the latest Microsoft SQL Server 2017-edition and the PowerBI solutions.
The element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Day is the most focused Business User oriented event on the Microsoft Business Analytics portfolio in the local marketplace.
We offer parallel sessions, allowing you to choose between Customer testimonials or presentations focusing on the existing and new features in the Microsoft Business Analytics stack, with a focus on the Business Manager & Business Analyst.
The location has a limitation of 140 participants, so registrations are made on a "first come, first served" basis.
This year's agenda includes following sessions :
- Solution demos of the complete Microsoft BI offering in the newly released SQL Server 2017-version, PowerBI and Cortana Analytics and the roadmap ahead
- What has been added as functionality to Power BI over the past year
- How to choose between Microsoft BI front-end solutions : Power BI, Excel & Reporting Services
- How to build a complete BI Architecture in the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Building your Semantic Models in Microsoft BI
- Getting started with Data Science, Advanced Analytics & Big Data within the Microsoft Platform
- IOT & Big data case : Real-time Predictive Maintenance in Service using Microsoft Azure at Sabcobel
- Planning, Budgeting & Consolidation solutions for Microsoft BI customers : Tagetik-solution demo
- Customer testimonials on successfully deploying Microsoft Business Intelligence and Tagetik
- Microsoft Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers
The event will be hosted at Living Tomorrow in Vilvoorde (Belgium).
The event will start at noon 12am with a sandwich lunch, presentations will start at 1pm and the event will end around 6pm with a networking reception