element61 als docent voor de Advanced Digital Marketing opleiding van de BAM
Digital is a 'hot topic'. For sure in Marketing, the world moves towards 'digital' and the spectrum and evolution of digital marketing is continuous & complex. Digital marketing forces organisations today to rethink how they do marketing & to act differently with among others a good grip on data & analytics.
As an industry-institution, the Belgian Association of Marketing (BAM) therefore starts with a series of educational modules called 'Advanced Digital Marketing'. This program has the objective to give organisations the context & knowledge to have a future-proof perspective towards their (digital) marketing. The program consists of 6 modules of which Bart Van Der Vurst from element61 facilitates the module 'Big Data'.
Specifically the session from Bart will give context on:
- How does an organization become data-driven in Marketing
- How does the data-world bridge with the Marketing-world
- What is the link with digital marketing, programmatic, yielding & machine learning
- What is the potential of Big Data in Marketing
- What is the impact of data regulation (o.a. GDPR) on digital marketing potential
More information & subscribing to this program is possible through www.marketing.be/advanced-digital-marketing