We live in a data-driven & digital world. It’s – for example - very likely you found this job post through a digital website where targeted advertising selected you as a suitable candidate based on your affinity for digital, data and analytics. And it’s right: this might be thé job for you as element61 is looking for a data strategist for its innovation team.
Data, analytics and innovation go hand-in-hand. The innovation team at element61 works with clients in helping them understand the impact of (big) data, digital & analytics on their business model, define a compelling strategy and get the job done. With a mixed team of data strategists and data scientists we help clients from strategy, over proof-of-concept to full implementation.
As a data strategist, you understand the business yet know the technology and analytics well enough to know what the IT, BI and data scientist are doing and the tools they are using. You think strategy & business impact and you can translate the ambitions of managers and executives to concrete data-driven initiatives & specific actions.
- Act as expert on latest technology trends & products in the space of
(big) data, analytics, ad-tech, machine learning and/or AI.
- Be a thought-partner for managers and executives by bridging market trends to their specific challenges, dynamics, limitations & ambitions.
- Guide customers from the maze of buzzwords towards a good understanding of opportunities, threats and actions plans
- Host interviews, brainstorms and workshops with business teams and executives on data-related topics and projects
- Develop strategic roadmaps, project outlines and detailed action plans
- Work with external vendors and partner technologies
- Embrace project & team management aimed towards getting the job done. This will include working with data scientists, data engineers and business stakeholders
- Be an on- and offline ambassador for the element61 innovation team
Being a data strategist at element61 means you will work with businesses and executives in Belgium helping them to get a grip on the impact of (big) data, analytics, machine learning & artificial intelligence. Based on your previous experiences or as time passes, we encourage you to build a functional expertise within a business or technical domain within your interest such as ad-tech, deep learning, digital marketing, predictive maintenance or other.
- Business or Engineering degree with an appetite to work on strategic projects
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting
- Passionate about technology incl. data, analytics, machine learning, AI and Ad-tech
- Eager to learn
- Outstanding people & communication skills
- Outstanding in storytelling: i.e., the ability to structure and synthesize within your communication
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Affinity with data science and the analytics ecosystem
(but no need to be a programmer)
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to email@example.com