Vous êtes ici
Business Intelligence Director
element61 is looking for a leader of the Business Intelligence Competence Center within element61
You will play a key role in the further evolution of the Business Intelligence Competence Center within element61. Through a variety of operational, commercial and project-related activities, you support a team of experienced BI professionals in its success, growth and quality of work.
We are looking for a flexible, hands-on and ethical BI professional with a strong feeling for team work. The role may involve some customer work all over Belgium but will mostly be executed in one of 3 main offices (Brussels, Antwerp, Gent) and/or through home office.
Roles and responsibilities
The role will be most likely a mix of the following responsibilities; as element61 is a pragmatic, hands-on organization, the exact scope of the role can be fine-tuned based on your preferences, relevant skills and ambitions.
You are prepared to work flexible hours in function of the work at hand, which is often deadline-driven.
Delivery / Project related
- Support consultants in the project management aspects of their customer assignments
- Organize and optimize planning of consultants on the different projects and assignments
- Align with customers, consultants and our back-office to keep planning aligned
- Occasionally assist in project delivery through a Quality Assurance or Advisory role
- Further develop our internal methodologies and best practices to improve project delivery
- Represent element61 and our service offerings in customer facing meetings or events
- Further develop the scope and depth of the element61 service offerings
- Contribute in delivering relevant content to commercial proposals and RFPs
- Contribute to the creation of commercial collateral such as customer case studies
Operational & HR
- Assist in the organization and optimal functioning of our Service Desk
- Help consultants define, optimize and execute their personalized training plans
- Provide feedback for the employee evaluation program
- Assist in the recruitment process through occasional job interviews
Required experience & skills
- Experience in a similar role is obviously useful, but not a must-have requirement
- Good knowledge of all aspects of project execution; prior project management experience in a Business Intelligence context is required
- Good knowledge of all components of a best-practice Business Intelligence architecture
- A broad knowledge of the Business Intelligence software market is useful
- Strong formal and informal communication skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver professional presentations
- Ability to define, optimize and respect administrative processes
- Fluent in either Dutch or French
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
What we offer
You get the chance to work with the most senior Business Intelligence team in the Belgian market and a chance to also learn from their experience, while also sharing your own best practices. We actively promote knowledge sharing, informally but also through formal dedicated initiatives.
element61 has a tradition of helping all employees grow according to their own ambitions and preferences, both through training as well as career opportunities. You will be working in a flat organization that supports and rewards entrepreneurial initiatives, and you will be responsible for shaping your own future. Furthermore, our recent integration into Moore Stephens offers long-term opportunities in a much larger and established organization, all the way up to a Partner position.
Our financial packages are very competitive and can be tailored for both salary and freelance candidates. For the ambitious candidate, we may even include a profit-sharing mechanism. Last but not least, we pay strong attention to work-life balance and frequently take the opportunity to let off some steam in a variety of social & sportive events, either during or after working hours.