Vous êtes ici
SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services
The creation of reports with Reporting Services 2008 R2 can be divided in 3 phases.
First, the user will be creating the different queries for parameters, default parameter values and of course the data to be visualized on the report; next he will be designing the report itself.
During design the developer will determine the objects needed : table, list, graph, matrix or image. Then these components can be further modified according to user specifications by adding:
- Custom color coding and formatting
- Grouping with totals and subtotals
- Header and footer information
- Click through to a location within the report
- Click through to another report with passing on parameters based on selection
- Click through to other applications or websites
- Sub reports
When the developer has finished the report it can be deployed to a reporting portal where users can start consuming this report by accessing it online, rendering it to different formats like Excel, pdf, etc. or setup a subscription to get it automatically send to them by mail or rendered in a specific file-location.
Contact us for more information on SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services.