We are looking for a Senior SAP Analytics Consultant to join an experienced peer group working on the entire SAP Analytics portfolio containing SAP BusinessObjects BI, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP HANA, SAP HANA Cloud, S/4HANA Analytics, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Business Technology Platform and SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
Our SAP competence center focusses heavily on ensuring that the business requirements are perfectly met with the right solution. It is the combination of functional knowledge & know-how of the various technical solutions which is key. We ensure by a mix of project work & constant personal development that our knowledge stays up to date.
You will work in project modus with other experienced SAP BI colleagues as well as more junior colleagues. Together with the team you will play a key role in the project end to end (from user requirements gathering, the design, modelling, testing to final implementation and go live support). Some work will be done remote, some on-site with the customer (majority of customers located in Belgium).
- 5 Years+ experience in SAP BI:
- Experience with SAP BW
- Experience with SAP BO is an asset
- Ideally you have experience with SAP BW on HANA and the new way of modelling (ADSO, composite providers, Open ODSview).
- Experience with ABAP, ideally AMDP (basics are required, being a true programmer is an asset)
- Experience with BW/4HANA and migrations from BW 7.x on any db to BW/4HANA is an asset
- Experience with SAP HANA (e.g. calculation views) or S/4HANA (CDS views) is an asset
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud is an asset
- Proven success designing, developing and implementing client solutions & value propositions
- Proven experience managing the planning, organisation and tactical execution of a medium-sized SAP BI project (40-100 days) including: requirements definition, technical design and development, system and user testing, accountability for project deliverables and timelines
- Able to manage risk and project scope and assure client satisfaction and business profitability
- Ability to guide, coach, motivate and develop new staff
- Strong client interaction skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Team spirit
- English is a must. French and/or Dutch are an asset.
Our commitment to you
You will work in a young and ambitious environment with limited formalities and hierarchies, but lots of personal responsibilities.
- A good work/life balance
- A nice team of colleagues to work with, learn from and grow with
- Freedom to work autonomously without a heavy hierarchical structure
- An attractive remuneration package
- A company car
- A clear career growth path
- Continuous education in latest innovations and technologies