Senior DMP/CDP Consultant
Marketeers want to leverage data and analytics to target the right person at the right time with the right message. Not only through mail (classical marketing automation) but rather omni-channel, real-time and empowered by AI.
element61 is looking for a Senior DMP/CDP expert to join the growing team of dedicated experts in Marketing Analytics. Using marketing technology you’ll work with clients to help them understand the relevance of data, AI & technology, to define a compelling strategy on how to embed these technologies in their processes and finally to help them implement this technology during hands-on implementations in order to get things done.
You will be part of a mixed team of data strategists and data scientists to help clients get from a strategy, over a proof-of-concept to a full implementation. Do you love marketing & technology and do you want to work with cutting edge technology: then this might be the job for you!
What’s your Challenge?
As a Senior DMP/CDP Consultant, you work on a strategic level with senior clients. You define how the technology can be embedded successfully both on a business process level as well as on a technical architectural level.
You know DMP and CDP technology well enough to know how Marketeers, IT and Data teams need to work together to make sure these tools are used successfully. You think strategy & business impact and you can translate the ambitions of managers and executives into concrete data-driven initiatives & specific improvement actions.
- Act as an expert on latest technology trends & products in the space of
marketing technology, digital analytics, advertising tech and AI.
- Be a thought-partner for managers and marketeers by bridging AdTech & MarTech market trends to their specific architecture, processes and set-up.
- Challenge customers in comparing various vendors and defining the best-fit set-up for their broader technology landscape.
- Host interviews, brainstorms and workshops with business teams to get a good understanding of current opportunities, weaknesses and define improvement initiatives
- Develop and present a well-storied strategic roadmap for senior clients clarifying key findings and suggested action plans
- Work with external vendors and partner technologies
- Be an on- and offline ambassador for the element61 team
Being a DMP/CDP consultant at element61 means you will work with businesses and executives in Belgium helping them to get a grip on data, marketing & advertising technology, machine learning & artificial intelligence. Based on your previous experiences, we’ll encourage you to build a true expertise and become a thought-leader in the field of marketing technology.
- 2+ years of experience in DMP and/or CDP technology
- Solid knowledge in digital analytics (Google & Adobe Analytics), Tag Management (TMS), Marketing automation and web-personalization tools
- Passionate about digital and eager to learn
- Outstanding people & communication skills
- Outstanding in storytelling: i.e., the ability to structure and synthesize within your communication
- Good programming skills (Python + SQL) or strong eagerness to learn it
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French is a plus
- Affinity with data and analytics ecosystem (but no need to be a programmer)
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org