We are looking for a Performance Management Consultant with a focus on financial reporting. You will contribute to the user requirements gathering, the design, modelling & implementation of leading Performance Management (Planning & Budgeting - Financial Reporting & Consolidation) solutions. You are the client's bridge between IT and Finance or Operations.
Our CPM (Corporate Performance Management) Competence Center is well known in the Belgian market and highly respected for its in-depth knowledge of financial consolidation, management reporting and planning. element61 is a market leader in helping customers to implement and run their financial reporting processes more efficiently using various leading software solutions such as SAP Analytics Cloud, Tagetik, Vena Solutions, Cognos Controller, TM1 and Sigma Conso.
You will be surrounded by the most experienced CPM colleagues that will guide and support you to work on financial reporting projects at the customers’ premises or at our offices. You will get the opportunity to get acquainted with various businesses and industries in which you will contribute to the user requirements gathering, the design, modelling & implementation leading CPM solutions.
Who is element61?
Founded in 2007, element61 is the thought-leading Business Analytics, Performance Management and Financial Reporting consulting company in the Belgian marketplace. Today, element61 has brought together the most experienced team in Business Analytics, Performance Management and Data Science in Belgium. In 15 years, we have grown to a team of 85 Business Analytics professionals, with an average of 11 years of experience in our profession.
Since 2016 element61 is part of Moore Belgium, an integrated services provider in the field of Accounting, Audit, Tax & Legal, Corporate Finance, Strategy & Operations and Business Analytics.
- Implement financial and operation reporting software of leading CPM solutions within a team of skilled Business Analytics consultants
- Conduct knowledge transfer towards our clients and training of end-users, including sharing best practices
- Work with the Business Owners / Users or other functional team members of the client to analyze, design, configure, test, and implement solutions to meet business requirements
- Perform configuration/customization related activities to answer user requirements in the domain of financial and operational reporting
- You have a master in Information Management, Business and Information Systems Engineering, Accountancy or Business Economics.
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in reporting financial data and you have knowledge of a financial reporting process within a company
- Very good to expert knowledge of MS Office Suite, in particular MS Excel.
- Able to work independently, with ability to create effective solutions in order to deliver against deadlines
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and in French or Dutch.
- Showing the consultant spirit : treat everything what you build as if you had to work with it yourself. Work in a secure, thorough, efficient and comprehensive manner while respecting the deadlines.
Our commitment to you
Next to a comprehensive compensation package that is beyond industry standards, working at element61 will allow you to develop and extend your knowledge and network in Business Analytics, Performance Management, Data Science, Advanced Analytics and Big Data. You will find yourself surrounded by an exceptional peer group of BI, CPM and Data Science professionals in the Belgian Business Analytics landscape. You will be able to work on the larger and more challenging projects in our territory which will allow you to use your skills and knowledge to your full extent. Starting with a formal training journey and expert coaching from your colleagues, we give you the opportunity to reach new heights in your personal and professional development.
We are a fun-workplace where team play is key. We work hard ... and play hard. We might seem different from the others, and actually are and want to be!
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org