(Junior) Performance Management Consultant
We are looking for a (Junior) Performance Management Consultant with a focus on financial reporting. You will contribute to the user requirements gathering, the design, modelling & implementation of leading Performance Management (Planning & Budgeting - Financial Reporting & Consolidation) solutions.
Our Performance Management Competence Center is well known in the Belgian market and highly respected for its in-depth knowledge of financial consolidation, management reporting and planning and is a market leader in helping customers to implement and run their financial reporting processes more efficiently using various leading software solutions such as SAP BPC, SAP Analytics Cloud, Vena Solutions, CCH Tagetik, IBM Cognos Controller, IBM Planning Analytics/TM1 and Sigma Conso.
You will be surrounded by the most experienced PM colleagues that will guide and support you to work on financial reporting projects at the customers’ premises or at our offices. You will get the opportunity to get acquainted with various businesses and industries in which you will contribute to the user requirements gathering, the design, modelling & implementation of leading solutions to improve the financial processes.
- Implement financial reporting software of leading Performance Management solutions like SAP, Vena Solutions, CCH Tagetik, IBM Cognos, Sigma Conso …
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices
- Work with the Business Owners / Users or other functional team members of the client to analyze, design, configure, test, and implement solutions to meet business requirements
- Perform configuration/customization related activities to resolve user reported issues in a timely manner
- Provide day to day support to End Users, and work with business users to resolve the issues, bug fixes for the issues/incidents reported.
- You’re a master student graduating this or next year
- You obtained or will obtain a University degree in Information Management, Business and Information Systems Engineering, Accountancy or Business Economics or equivalent through experience
- Knowledge of a financial reporting process within a company is an asset
- Very good to expert knowledge of MS Office Suite, in particular MS Excel. Knowledge of VBA is an advantage
- Able to work independently, with ability to create effective solutions in order to deliver against deadlines
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and in French or Dutch
- Showing the consultant spirit : treat everything what you build as if you had to work with it yourself. Work in a secure, thorough, efficient and comprehensive manner while respecting the project deadlines.
Our commitment to you
- A good work/life balance
- An attractive remuneration package
- A company car
- A clear career growth path
- Continuous learning of latest innovations and technologies
- Working in a peer group of the most Senior PM Professionals in the Belgian market
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to email@example.com