Enhancing our Lead Scoring set-up through additional ML improvements
We are all overwhelmed with promotional mails, advertising and marketing messages. As a customer we go through product considerations cycles incl. awareness, interest, consideration and actual intent. Many B2C and B2B organizations struggle in identifying which customer is where its funnel & how to bring the right message with the right product at the right time to facilitate a customer’s journey.
In this internship, we want you to focus on the further potential of lead scoring to optimize efforts, time & budget in B2C Sales & Marketing. We will be working with an actual customer dataset of a major B2C player in Belgium and learn more about the opportunities and challenges of Machine Learning for lead & customer scoring.
This internship is about extending the work of element61 in the area of lead scoring & investigating how further ML improvements can bring value to the sales and marketing processes of an actual B2C retailer. The internship will include two parts:
- A first part will be the creativity & design part incl. the design of the approach & concrete improvements & use-case on how to be relevant & fit for marketeers & sales. Examples might be to blend in further customer segmentation, take into account product-fit classification or focus towards product-oriented lead scoring. Anything is possible;
- A second part will be the implementation & science work incl. the development in Python incl. data transformations, modeling & actual Machine Learning.
As an intern, we expect you to:
- Translate your academic knowledge into business solutions & a first hands-on experience;
- Do data development using Python, SQL in Azure and Databricks;
- Show your documentation and reporting skills through presentations and demo’s;
- Show creativity and out-of-the-box thinking in this challenging use-case.
What are we looking for:
- Character: customer-oriented, able to work in a team, keen to create something new in international teams;
- Working Practice: analytical, structured and result-orientated;
- Passionate about analytics, machine learning technology & applications and eager to learn;
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing team & industry.
Language: working level English
Interested to find out more ? Send us your profile and motivation at email@example.com