SAP BPC for Project Planning & IRR calculation and SAP BW & BO for reporting
With the global roll out of SAP ECC throughout the company to support the financial and operational processes, Matexi needed a planning & reporting solution.
The planning solution has been implemented using BPC 10.1 standard on HANA. Reporting is a mix of SAP BPC reports, Analysis for Office reports & SAP BusinessObjects WebI reports - all with BW on HANA underneath - linked to ECC on HANA.
The Matexi IRR project planning project provides Matexi the possibility to:
- Plan projects on a very low level with minimum amount of user input due to maximum amount of automation (calculations, allocations, data loads).
- Track the project status on a daily basis (actuals & automatically updated forecast) keeping an eye on key KPI's like IRR (profitability)
- Perform simulations to see easily the effect of certain business decisions (i.e. build in different phases, use plot of land for various purposes..)
- Report on any project level to ensure maximum visibility
- Have an automated cashflow immediately available within the planning process
- Automatic drill down to transactional level of data coming from SAP RE, CO & PS