You are here
SAP BO Implementation & Knowledge Transfer
There are several scenario's in which element61 can help you with a SAP Business Objects BI implementation. For example, you are:
- A SAP Company "all the way: you have SAP ERP for your resource planning, SAP BW for your data warehouse, you now want to implement SAP Business Objects
- A "mixed Company: you have some SAP ERP modules, but also some legacy systems for your Enterprise Resource Planning, you have a data warehouse (maybe it's SAP BW, possibly combined with another type of data warehouse), you want to see what SAP Business Objects has to offer you
- Non SAP Customer: why should you even start with an SAP Business Objects implementation, will it work for you?
We can help you with setting up various type of solutions. We have a proven track record in amongst others:
- Setting up an end to end Reporting solution.
End to end starts with gathering business requirements, followed by project scoping and finally implementation. We've used tools like Web Intelligence and InfoView to get the right information to the right people at the right time. Users are not only able to build themselves, they also get a set of predefined reports in a timely fashion and tailored to their specific needs, through scheduling functionalities.
- Visualizing key management information through Dashboards
Dashboards are really useful for several purposes. They can be a "gate to relevant management information or just visualize the results of a certain analysis. Technology in this area has been maturing the last several years. So also for the SAP Business Objects offering. element61 has used the most recent versions of tools like Xcelsius and Dashboard builder to get this functionality available to end users.
- Facilitating an Ad Hoc Query & Analysis solution
Reporting & dashboards are great for their purpose. What to do however if a certain number on a report requires attention? Or a traffic light on your dashboard has turned red? You want to be able to "dig into the data. This is where the ad hoc & analysis functionality comes in. At element61, we've successfully enabled Business Analysts to finally go all the way down (transaction level data). Both with tools BEx Analyzer and Voyager.
- Realizing Management by Exception Reporting
You only want to get reports when things are not going right (whatever the thresholds for this might be)? element61 can assist you in how to best set this up.
Before implementing any of the above solutions, we recommend a thorough study of the SAP Business Objects BI product portfolio and its roadmap. Ideally closely followed by a hands on validation in the context of your company, Proof of concept style. At element61, we have paid our "due diligence in both understanding the roadmap & tools and translating this to the specific needs of our customers. We therefore can assist you to make the best choice for your situation.
Once a solution has been rolled out to the targeted end user community, things don't stop. element61 prouds itself in the structured way it deals with the necessary knowledge transfer. This knowledge transfer is not limited to documenting the solution itself for follow up by your support organization, it also consists of making sure that users will get the most value out of it (end user training, eLearnings, ).
Contact us for more information or with your specific request!