Vous êtes ici
Microsoft BI Upgrading & Migration
Microsoft BI - SQL Server Upgrade - SQL Server Migration
When upgrading an existing application a lot of aspects need to be taken in consideration.
- Requirements need to be determined
- Existing solution needs to be mapped
- Existing solution needs to be checked for use of discontinued features
- An upgrade path needs to be chosen
- An upgrade plan needs to be defined
- Planning has to be made
- Hardware needs to checked for compliance with the new versions prerequisites
Here element61 can help you to determine the requirements of your migration and conversion projects. We first conduct a rapid audit to assess your existing infrastructure, architecture, performance, and capacity. We then deliver a project plan for the migration or conversion process—to make the best use of existing resources, mitigate risk, and ensure successful results.
Our consultants are constantly up-to-date concerning the newest features of the latest Microsoft Business Intelligence tools released and can therefore help customers in the assessment of the benefits, the expected costs and possible risks of the implementation of a new release.
Contact us to learn more about Microsoft BI - SQL Server Upgrade - SQL Server Migration.