You are here
Operational Excellence supported by Business Intelligence
element61 and leading Business Analytics software vendor Qlik kindly invite you to their ValueChain event "Operational Excellence supported by Business Intelligence”.
The event will showcase how agile supply chains have a strong need for agile Business Intelligence.
Invest 1/2 day and learn Best Practices for Supply Chain Analytics. Network with Logistics specialists and Business Intelligence managers on Tuesday September 13, 2016 (afternoon) at bulthaup, Leuvensesteenweg 323, 1932 Sint-Stevens-Woluwe (Zaventem).
Prepare for an afternoon full of business insight with knowledgeable speakers, high quality presentations, inspiring demos and a real-life customer testimonial:
- Learn from keynote speaker David Telford, Supply Chain Global Lead at Qlik, how industry 4.0 insights deliver business value and real benefits
- Understand how key performance indicators for operational excellence and supply chain insight in the SCOR model are instrumental for business value
- Get inspired by Qlik Sense software demos and see why "Q is good for you”
- Learn from element61 customer Nova-Veg Logistics how Qlik business intelligence brings value to operations
- Meet your peers, network, benefit from their experiences and enjoy a drink with tapas
- Understand how Moore Stephens business units ‘Strategy & Operations’ and ‘Business Analytics’ can help you in making your Supply Chain more agile
Mark already the date in your agenda !