You are here
element61 SAP Business Analytics Day 2014
Join us on November 27th, 2014 at our annual element61 SAP Business Analytics & Performance Management event focusing on delivering better, more accurate and dynamic Budgets, Forecasts and Financial and Business Intelligence Reports & analysis using the SAP Business Analytics portfolio.
With over 140 participants on average the last years, this is the most focused business event on the SAP Business Analytics portfolio in the local marketplace, offering parallel sessions allowing you to choose between Finance-focused or Business Intelligence oriented presentations. We compose an interesting agenda, combining customer cases, product demos, integration roadmap and best practices.
In the Auditorium we present:
- Moving to an automated IFRS consolidation using SAP BPC V10 NW at BIA
- SAP BPC V10 MS, a change management tool to streamline the consolidation and budgeting process at SGG
- SAP Lumira, the cornerstone of SAP BusinessObjects trusted data discovery and predictive analytics platform
- Increasing the user adoption of your Business Analytics initiatives using automated learning and documentation
- SAP BPC at the Rezidor Hotel Group delivering excellence in Management Reporting and Forecasting
In the Business Lounge the following presentations will take place:
- Introducing SAP BPC V10 MS and looking out for SAP BPC V10.1 MS
- In and Outs of SAP BPC V10.1 NW
- SAP FIM: Putting ETL power in the hands of the business
- Make smarter decisions and win more customers with SAP InfiniteInsight for predictive analytics
- Dashboarding and Mobile BI with SAP BusinessObjects
We are also happy to announce the closing act for the event: William Boeva will be performing on stage (in Dutch). He is the winner of Humo's Comedy Cup in 2012 and is considered one of the rising stars of Belgian Comedy ! More information about him can be found on his website.
The venue for the event is Living Tomorrow in Vilvoorde (Belgium).
The event will start at 12.00 with a sandwich lunch, presentations start at 13.00 and
end around 18.00 with a drink and networking possibilities.
Below you can find the complete agenda. You can also download it here in a printable format.