You are here
element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Day 2014
Join us on February 25th, 2014 at our element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Day focusing on delivering business insights using the Microsoft Business Analytics portfolio.
The element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Day is the most focused Business User oriented event on the Microsoft Business Analytics portfolio in the local marketplace.
Join us for learning how Microsoft solutions can cover your reporting, analysis & dashboarding needs if you are new to Microsoft BI or join us to discover the new & exciting new features of the upcoming Microsoft SQL Server 2014-edition.
We offer parallel sessions, allowing you to choose between Customer testimonials or presentations focusing on the existing and new features in the Microsoft Business Analytics stack, with a focus on the Business Manager & Business Analyst.
In the first track we present the following sessions:
- Customer testimonial of Woonhaven Antwerpen, Business Intelligence in the Non-profit sector using an end-to-end Microsoft BI solution.
- Customer testimonial of Isabel using end-to-end Microsoft Business Intelligence for delivering Customer Insights
- Master Data Management defined and how to get started with Master Data Services 2012
- How to successfully start with Microsoft Business Intelligence : roadmap, cloud or inhouse, coaching & co-development model and organisational aspects of a BICC
In the second track the following topics are covered - exclusively focusing on showcasing the end-user solutions Microsoft offers through Microsoft Excel and Sharepoint:
- Reporting & Analysis with Microsoft Business Intelligence : complete Platform demo
- Self-Service BI today with PowerPivot and PowerView
- The future of PowerBI : PowerQuery & PowerMap
The venue for the event is Living Tomorrow in Vilvoorde (Belgium).
The event will start at 12.00 with a sandwich lunch, presentations start at 13.00 and
ends around 18.00 with a drink and networking possibilities.
in case you already registered following our Mark the Date-emailing or
through the website, there is no need to register again. 2 weeks prior
to the event you will receive a final confirmation email. In case you
registered and finally can not make it, we would appreciate a
cancellation email on firstname.lastname@example.org.